EndNote is the most helpful standard software research manager tool for publishing and managing bibliographies, citations and references, and is closely integrated with MS Word. The service is provided for researchers, institutes, and large organizations in web and mobile apps. Using EndNote, you can move seamlessly through your research process with flexible tools for searching, organizing, sharing, creating bibliography and writing papers in variety of styles.
- Search: hundreds of online resources for references and PDFs including Web of Science, EBSCOhost, Ovid, ProQuest, JSTOR, PubMed, and many more.
- Build: bibliographies in over 5,000 styles.
- Create: bibliographies in Microsoft® Word.
- Organize: references automatically using Smart Groups.
- Update: older references and links automatically.
- Share: selected groups of reference.
- Manage: access and track activity and changes.
- Ability to access and manage researches from desktop, online, and iPad.
- Ability to sync EndNote library across anywhere.
- Ability to share references with colleagues.
- Ability to find full text for references in one click.
- Ability to expedite manuscript submissions to scholarly journals.
- Smarter teamwork, insights and workflow.