EHealth applications are the software and services that manage, transmit, store or record information used in the delivery of healthcare treatment, payment or record keeping. These eHealth applications are used by doctors, hospitals, insurance providers to record patient health information, called protected health information or PHI.
- eAppointment: easily book and manage appointments online.
- eResults: check lab and radiology reports online under the permission of doctor.
- eBilling: pay for services in credit.
- Consult My Doctor: remote consultation with the doctor.
- ENews: be extremely knowledgeable, keep updated, aware and alert to know more about diseases, case trials, vaccinations and other useful info customized upon request.
- eAppointment: check, schedule and manage patients’ appointments.
- eOrders: place orders to labs and radiology diagnostics.
- eResults: check lab and radiology tests and manage medical record.
- eBilling: automatic money transfer to doctors account with full support to deal with insurance companies.
- Consult My Doctor: provide online consultancy services, either scheduled or real time.
- eNews: major operations worldwide, medical news, new achievements in medical field, ..etc.
Time Saving: patients can schedule their own appointment with their care provider online and they do not even need to leave their home if they can arrange an online consultation (by video link, for example).
Insight into Own Health: a personal digital healthcare environment gives people more insight into their health. If they wish, they can share all or part of their data with a healthcare provider or informal carer, so that they do not have to repeatedly relate their entire medical history. This allows the healthcare provider to work more effectively, determine the right treatment more quickly, and avoid mistakes. Patients gain more control over their own health thanks to a greater understanding of their health situation.
Lower Administrative Burden: doctors have less paperwork and can share information securely and easily with colleagues.