To explore and apply to SBS’s careers, please provide the required data.
Product owner is a business analyst who works in an agile software development environment. Product owner works closely with product/project stakeholders across the full life-cycle from capturing requirements and translating them into concepts and functional specifications to backlog management, aligning continuously and collaboratively with the design, development and testing teams as a key participant in regular project updates.
- Work with project/product stakeholders and subject matter experts to gather and analyze the business requirements.
- Work with the development team to come-up with the wireframes for the proposed solution.
- Develop User Stories, storyboards, and manage the backlog.
- Act as a key point of contact between business stakeholders and software engineering teams.
- Use a variety of techniques including group sessions and one to one interviews to capture and document requirements.
- Provide insight regarding product workflow, consistency, and usability to guide the development and impact of the product for our customers.Develop and maintain a customer focused relationship with the stakeholders by collaboration, timely communication and responsiveness.
- Building open & trusted client relationship.
- Reading and facilitating agile workshops to effectively gather requirements.
- Preparing external customer proposals, including production of viable estimates.
- Identify and work with stakeholders to define and document project scope
- Facilitate and document As Is/To Be process flows and gap analysis of business process
- Maintain the system validation test.
- Work closely with Quality Assurance team for project testing strategy and plans
- Conduct the sprint review with the customer.
- Ensure technical requirements and design meet and support the business needs
- Plan, coordinate and execute User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to ensure solution delivered meets business needs
- Develop and lead the post install production validation
- Monitor and control incidents to ensure SLAs are met and issues are resolved, or accurately documented, through risk assessments, for business prioritization
- Working on client sites and face to face with customers
- Writing functional requirements to meet client specification
- 3+ years of experience implementing software or web development projects using Agile methodologies including 3+ years of experience as Business Analyst.
- Computer Science Bachelor’s Degree.
- Any Scrum Product Owner certification.
- Any Business Analysis certification.
- Demonstrated understanding of business analysis concepts.
- Understand fundamentals of software development processes and procedures.
- Experience with iterative development and agile/scrum product owner role like story writing, backlog management.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Visio, any Scrum Framework and any wireframes designing tool.
- Strong interpersonal skills including presenting, collaborating, and team building.
- Strong analytical, organizational, multitasking and stress management skills.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish/maintain high level of customer trust and confidence.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals.
- Familiarity in how to behave in a complex international customer environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- A Highly self-motivated, goal orientated, and self-directed software Quality Assurance Engineer.
- The SQA engineer will support an agile team in analyzing, designing, building and testing Reservoir Simulation Applications and Environment.
- The SQA Engineer will review functional requirements and user stories from business analysis team; design test plans, write test cases, oversee test strategies and perform testing for assigned applications.
- The SQA Engineer will submit and verify defects, maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of in-house or vendor developed applications, analyzes test results to certify existing functionality and integrations and recommends corrective action upon failures.
- Testing will include functional and non-functional, integration, regression and system testing.
- SQA must be proficient in conducting quality assurance for standalone applications on Linux and Windows, as well as Web-based applications
- 2+ years of enterprise software testing experience:
- Experience in platforms: Linux (RHEL is a plus), Windows Servers 2012/2016 and Windows 10
- Experience in acceptance testing and how it applies to Agile testing and working in an Agile development environment.
- Familiarity with scripting/programming languages and/or tools such as: C++, C#, Perl, JAVA, Python, VBS, batch, bash and csh.
- Excellent analytical, debugging, problem-solving and root-cause analysis skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Design functional and non-functional test cases that verify requirements and validate functionality.
- Analyze user stories and technical requirements for validity, feasibility and technical soundness and decompose them to extract positive and negative test scenarios and strong acceptance criteria
- Execute all levels of testing including but not limited to: System, Integration; Component Level Regression and Detect, report, and track software defects.
- Use systematic and repeatable processes to verify releases meet quality standards before launch
- Apply Quality Engineering principles throughout the agile product life cycle to identify defect and design flaws
- Profile manual acceptance criteria and test cases and evaluate automation opportunities
- Experienced in test result evaluation, reporting and metrics
- Experience with automated testing