SBS MAICA(R) is a multifunctional Healthcare Kiosk designed for hospitals. The Kiosk has different designs for different purposes within the hospital environment such as: reception, laboratory, pharmacy and operation theaters. Patient Kiosk are interactive computer stations designed for self-service tasks, such as patient check-in and collection of co-payments. Health Kiosks can be freestanding, wall-mounted, placed on countertop, or they can be mobile on computers on wheels.
Hospital Kiosk: Interest in self-service kiosks is growing rapidly as hospitals seek to improve patient satisfaction and operational efficiency. SBS addresses this need with innovative Multilanguage self-service kiosk.
Although fewer than 10% of health delivery organizations have implemented patient kiosks, the experiences of early adopters show that kiosks can be effective tools to meeting rising consumer expectations, reducing waiting times and offering greater convenience and privacy. Many organizations also achieve significant operational benefits including increased patient throughput and improved accuracy of demographic data in patient records.
Hospitals are deploying patient kiosks in various settings such as reception and registration, laboratory, pharmacy and Operations Theater.
The Kiosk provides the following functions:
- Patient Check-in
- Outpatient Appointment Booking
- Updating Patient Data
- Direction to various locations within the Hospital
- Patient Feedback and Complaints
- Patient Survey
- Patient Education (Certified Materials available in English & Arabic)
- Self Service Authentication using Emirates ID
- Invoice Print Out and Financial Statement
- Payment options for services fees (credit card etc.)
- E-Signature for patient consent
- Commercial Advertisement for hospital products or suppliers and services
SBS INTEGRATION ENGINE SOLUTION DELIVERS:
- Saving Time in inter-system communication, allowing health practitioners ease of communication, and patients would be seen, diagnosed and treated faster and better.
- Performance and Reliability: Designed with high performance and availability in mind, even during system administration, and maintenance.
- Ease of Use: ease of configuring the integration engine via interface, using a familiar web-based interface that’s easy to use and has powerful searching capabilities.
- Healthcare Expertise: Designed for healthcare organizations, so it delivers the unique expertise and functionality you require, without functionality you don’t.
- Flexibility and Functionality: The use of standard Java technology and exported developer APIs deliver a high degree of customization and programmability, as well as multi-platform compatibility.
- No Hidden Costs: it delivers a lower total cost of ownership due to cost-efficient licensing and effortless implementation.