Biometric Patient identification Management System provides a fast and accurate patient identification, and works by scanning the vein pattern of a patient’s palm, finger print scan, iris scan or even facial scan,and uses the uniqueness to identify and create an encrypted and protected digital file which is linked to the patient’s medical record in any HIS registration, EMPI or EMR system.
With a proper proof of identity, a patient is enrolled with two scans that typically take less than a few seconds using biometrics technology. Once enrolled, the patient’s record can be accessed instantly and on their next future visits using biometrics systems.
Biometric patient identification management system becomes a seamless part of the healthcare provider workflow to maximize operational efficiency. Our back-end authentication system also leverages multiple forms of biometrics devices to reliably identify patients at any point along the care continuum.
- Patient Safety – Ensure the Right Care is provided to the Right Patient
- Patient Protection – Protects Against Identity Theft and Insurance Card SHARING
- Drastically reduces the problem of duplicate medical records and overlays
- Has a high patient acceptance rate
- Interfaces directly into your hospital REGISTRATION system
- Minimizes the hospital’s losses due to medical identity theft and insurance fraud