Interactive Patient Caresbs
INTERACTIVE PATIENT CARE
Despite the challenge of reducing cost and the projected shortage of skilled medical professionals, improving quality of care and patient satisfaction are the leading priorities in healthcare today.
With digital technologies like the Internet and social media impacting the patient experience, we have entered a new era of patient care. A growing awareness that patient empowerment leads to increased patient satisfaction as well as economic gains makes healthcare providers go the extra mile to cater to their patients’ needs.
Interactive Patient Care solution fully addresses the key priorities in today’s competitive healthcare industry. Turning the point of care into a fully collaborative environment, Interactive Patient Care Solution raises clinical productivity and patient comfort to the next level, allowing healthcare organizations to focus on what they do best: providing care.
Interactive Patient Care keeps patients educated, entertained, comfortable & connected with:
- Entertainment options and information tailored to the individual’s demographics: by criteria such as language, age, diagnosis, facility and unit.
- Customize Patient homepage with medical team and whiteboard: Provide your patients with quick information on their health goals for the day, schedule and care team.
- Physicians, Consultant and Healthcare Team Information: Help patients to connect with their healthcare team through photos, bios, and even videos.
- On-demand Patient education content: includes educational process with high-quality videos and flip charts to increase comprehension and retention.
- Real-time surveys for pain management, comfort and patient satisfaction: understand and know better about the patients feeling and experience to better serve them.
- HD on-demand entertainment: includes movies and new release movies, television and children’s educational content
- Internet, email, social media & radio: allow the patient to get connected to the outside world.
- Plug-and-play: ease of access to patients for connecting their gaming Systems, iPads, laptops and other mobile devices.
- Hospital and local information: Provide helpful information, such directions, maps, cafeteria hours, and visitor hours.
- First-fill prescriptions: Encourage patients to fill their discharge prescriptions through your outpatient pharmacy with reminders and an easy ordering system.
- Hospital Non-Clinical Requests: Allow patients to make orders for non-clinical request, like order a meal or a beverage, housekeeping or even billing.