Implementation and Integration Servicessbs
IMPLEMENTATION AND INTEGRATION SERVICES
Integrated healthcare systems are considered part of the solution to the challenge of sustaining GCC’s healthcare system. Over the years, SBS has adopted scalable, repeatable industry best-practice implementation methodology processes for expedient project planning, solution definition, development and integration, testing and deployment. These processes incorporate well-defined governance principles, and tested project oversight, control, and change management accountabilities into each phase of the systems development life cycle (SDLC).
SBS assist and guide decision-makers to plan for and implement integrated health systems, connecting clients’ information solutions to one platform that integrates data, process and even people. Interoperability is the recent systems delivery challenge and ensures that our client investment is done only once. SBS uses a reliable integration engine to implement the rule based process and ensures right data reaches the right system in right time.
SBS’s Implementation and Systems Integration services produce hospital technology solutions for healthcare that are reliable, stable, and have the functionality that healthcare providers require to meet their strategic & tactical goals and objectives.
As every healthcare facility has a unique environment, a part of an implementation, SBS integrates our solution into this unique environment with focus on host and third-party integration, network management, desktop customization, and device integration. The result is a fully integrated, high-performing, mission-critical solutions and systems that provide an optimal end-user experience.
SBS’s Implementation and Systems Integration services use our deep understanding of the application solution combined with extensive experience to provide:
- Project Governance – align project deliverables with business case, identify project performance indicators, define decision making paths and project accountabilities, and control change.
- Project Oversight and Control – communicate project status, maintain project plans and issues, and ensure business goals are being met.
- Solution Definition – identify and approve requirements, define functional design, and document technical specifications.
- Solution Build – develop and test system integrations, implement defined configurations and develop and test functional customizations.
- Solution Test – execute planned test phases and resolve detected issues. Combined with SBS Quality Testing services deliver stable reliable software solutions.
- Solution Deployment – support end-user training activities, define and execute pilot and rollout strategies, complete transition to production operations model using SBS operational and support services to guarantee operational reliability.