IBM MobileFirst Platformsbs
IBM MOBILEFIRST PLATFORM
Transforming old ways of doing things by making technology accessible and available, easy to use, thus simplifying life is what IBM is known for and Superior Business Solutions added IBM’s MobileFirst Platform among its reliable hall of products. The IBM MobileFirst Platform is the best choice for helping clients build, integrate and scale mobile apps. It supports all development platforms including hybrid and native (iOS, Android, HTML5, Windows, Windows Phone and Java ME). Available on premise or in the cloud, IBM capabilities support the development and management of B2C, B2B or B2E applications. IBM’s application development platform has capabilities that are more comprehensive and better integrated than other vendors. Whether just getting started or on track to rapidly increase their number of enterprise mobile apps, organizations can benefit from multiple IBM MobileFirst Platform capabilities including the ability to:
- Continuously improve – Collect in app usage and feedback for enhanced sentiment analysis and crash analytics; more easily manage app iterations and release cycles.
- Secure – Protect enterprise data from exposure through mobile exploits using advanced user authentication and supporting app authenticity, encrypting local data and performing app scanning.
- Contextualize and personalize – Develop proximity-aware mobile apps to create relevant, contextual mobile experiences that connect insights from digital engagement and physical presence.
- Enable data-rich apps – Provide mobile data through the platform’s Cloudant module that allows organizations to store, sync, scale and connect to data in enterprise systems.
As evidently emphasized by IBM in the way they do business, there is no doubt that If employees have easy mobile access to more relevant, personalized, and intelligent information in the moment, customer engagement transforms along with it.
Such transformations create opportunities to:
- Challenge the old ways of health care delivery which is associated with health care delivery delays, poor teamwork, and lack of proper access to patient health information for health care providers which ultimately compromises patient care. With IBM Mobile First Solutions, delays in workflow caused by manual processing is eliminated and health care providers are armed with automated mobile apps that enable them to easily coordinate as a team and share patient information with ease.
- Provide solutions that work to improve patient care delivery through quick and easy access to patient information such as status updates, patient surgery schedules, prescribed medications, diagnosis, X-ray results, without having to access through the centralized hospital database which is time wasting and inconvenient.
- With IBM Mobile First Solutions, quantifiable results such as improved work efficiency, greater transparency, more collaborative teamwork, quick and easy information sharing and efficient time management are all seen in the process of patient health care delivery all resulting to a total cohesive, integrated platform with enhanced and efficient security service as well as increased productivity output.